Architect/Part II Architectural Assistant
reForm Architects is looking for a talented Architect/Part-II Architectural Assistant to join its team in London. We offer a design led studio environment where lateral thinking and creativity are valued. The appointment will be to work initially on a 6-month bridge design feasibility study with a view to a more permanent appointment.
Skills and attributes:
- Part-II / Part III with a minimum of 2 years UK experience
- Good organisational skills
- Exceptional skills in design and communication
- Confident and able to take on responsibility in job-running
- A good understanding of current planning guidelines and UK building regulations
- An excellent knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Microstation 2D, SketchUp and Adobe CS skills are required
- Knowledge of Revit is an advantage
- Good Rhino skills are essential
All applicants must be legally able to work in the UK.
Please send your CV with covering letter, confirming place of residence and including current examples of your work and availability to:
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to candidates who are not invited to interview.